An all-purpose potion to soothe skin, shine hair, and remedy dryness wherever you may find it. For your skin, your hair and…everywhere.
Organic Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera): Moisturizes, protects, softens, contains Lauric Acid which has antibacterial, antiviral and general antimicrobial qualities.
Soy Wax (Glycine max): Imparts lightweight protection to the skin and is ideal for massaging muscles, joints, and tendons. Absorbs nicely without leaving a heavy barrier feel.
Organic Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum): Significant source of antioxidant Vitamin E and is a nourishing moisturizer.
Virginia Cedar (Juniperus Virginiana): Balances and calms skin irritation and is said to help prevent urinary tract infections
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia): Skin regenerator. Normalizes skin. Reduces puffiness and irritation. Healing. Mentally restorative and relaxing.
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata var. genuina): Calming, uplifting aphrodisiac and euphoric. Balancing and regenerative for the skin.
Orange (Citrus aurantium amara): Creates a healthy skin tone and smells terrific! Uplifting.
• Your all-over body moisturizer
• Use on hands and feet before bed for smooth, soft skin in the morning
• Alleviates “dish-pan” hands
• Slather it on legs after shaving to soothe and moisturize
• Clients report relief from eczema and psoriasis
• Use as a light moisturizer for your lips in a pinch
• Great on extra dry areas like cuticles, elbows, heels and knees
• Perfect for massage
• Coconut Oil contains Lauric Acid, which helps protect against irritation
• Safe for sex, very parts friendly, though it is not latex friendly
• Excellent light hold pomade – especially for curly and/or short hair
• Can be used on the face in extreme conditions such as high altitude or desert
By Nieves is a handmade bodycare brand that believes powerful skincare doesn't have to be complicated. All By Nieves products are vegan, cruelty-free, gender neutral, and use earth-friendly packaging. We love the simple and effective ingredients that have won them several awards.